Drone pilot courses
Integra Aviation specialises in tailormade drone pilot courses to organisations having a special need for flying tactical drones.
We train drone pilots in accordance with Danish law and the client’s specific operational needs. Our customers include the Danish Police, Danish Municipalities, Pilots (for Maritime traffic), the Danish Home Guard, Surveyors, the Wind Power Industry in general, Media and Event agencies, Photographers and many others.
6 reasons why our customers choose us for their drone pilot training:
- We have 30 years’ experience in the global aviation industry.
- We never compromise on safety – safety is part of our DNA.
- We are one of the few drone pilot training centres in Denmark authorised to offer fixed-wing drone courses.
- Our highly trained instructors have many years’ experience and in-depth knowledge of the topics they teach. They have different backgrounds, such as pilots, air traffic controllers, engineers, etc.
- We teach students in an airport environment. Our courses are conducted in a refurbished hangar in HCA Airport in Odense, Denmark with daily airport activity.
- We have vast experience in mission planning. Apart from drone pilot training, we use our drone fleet for commercial drone operations and specialize in complete drone solutions for the private and public sector. We maintain our know-how in drone technology development through this business.